Yummy Take Away: Il Forno
- What did we order?
– Spaghetti Prima (Caramelised onion, goat cheese, roasted cherry tomato, baby spinach, covered with provolone cheese and roasted almonds in garlic sauce).
– Spaghetti Palazzo (Chorizo, bacon, cannellini beans in spicy tomato sauce).
– Mango Salad (Fresh mango, walnut, buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes, raisins, romana lettuce in a blue cheese dressing).
– Garlic Bread with cheese (4 pcs)
- How much did it cost? 108 AED
- Where did we order from?
Il Forno – inside Al Wahda Mall – Tel: 02 443 7344
- What did it look like? (click on images to enlarge)
- Why did we like it?
– Staff at the mall were very friendly and the order was ready in less than 10 min.
– Everything was really yummy. We both enjoyed it very much. The mango and blue cheese combination in the salad was a bit quirky but that was expected!
– The fact that they packed the food not only with disposable cutlery and napkins but also with a lot of tiny containers with grated cheese, chilli flakes and salad dressing was really nice. They also added extra bread in one of the spaghetti.