Yummy Take Away: Zaika
- What did we order?
– Paneer Tikka (Indian cottage cheese slices marinated in a red masala sauce)
– Paneer Paratha (Cheesy flatbread)
– Tandoori Chicken (Chicken marinated in Tandoori spices and chargrilled in a clay oven)
– Zaika Paneer Makhani (Pieces of Paneer in tomato gravy)
– Pav Bhaji (Potato-based curry with spices)
– Masala Dosa (A sort of Indian pancake stuffed with vegetables)
– Butter Naan (Traditional Indian bread)
– Strawberry Milkshake
- How much did it cost? 146 AED
- Where did we order from?
Zaika Restaurant – inside Khalidiya Mall – Tel: 050 3181515
(Orders also available from website FoodOnClick)
- What did it look like? (click on images to enlarge)
- Why did we like it?
– Well, the food was absolutely delicious!! Apart from the gorgeous Indian dishes, also the milkshake tasted lovely, with real pieces of fresh strawberry in it.
– We liked the fact that they added a lot of free dips and sauces to our order, and also some extra bread.
– Everything arrived quickly and staff were very friendly.