Yummy Take Away: Automatic
- What did we order?
– Meat Shawarma Plate with Hommous
– Lentil soup
– Fried Halloumi Cheese
– Grilled Halloumi Cheese
– Falafel Plate
– Cheese pastries
– French Fries
– Yoghurt with Cucumber
- How much did it cost? 131 AED
- Where did we order from?
Automatic restaurant – inside Al Mariah Mall – Tel: 02 676 9677
(But we actually ordered through FoodOnClick)
- What did it look like? (click on images to enlarge)
- Why did we like it?
– The food was really tasty and the portions were more than generous!
– Everything came with a lot of complimentary flat bread, a massive plate of veggies, more side veggies (not pictured) and two yummy dips.
– Ordering was easy, delivery was quick and staff friendly!
Posted on 07/04/2014, in Take Aways and tagged abu dhabi, delivery, Emirates, food, lebanese, restaurant, take away, UAE. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
this looks so good.
It was!! :)
Now I am hungry, lol