Where in Abu Dhabi:
There are many outlets all around the city and inside several shopping malls.
The ones I could pin-point so far are below (but I might be missing some!) :
- Marina Mall – Ground Floor – Tel: 02 6815531
- Dalma Mall – Level 1 – Tel: n/a
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Centre – Najda Street – Tel: 02 6434822
- Mazyad Mall, Mussafah – Level 1 – Tel: 02 5532474
- Al Markaziya – beside Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society, Khalifa Road – Tel: 02 6269300
- Al Bateen – entrance of Liwa Village, just off 13th/Delma Street between 24th and 26th Street. Ground Floor, Gate House Building – Tel: n/a
- Al Khalidiya – 3rd Street, behind Premier Motors – Tel: 02 6813353 / 02 6796976
- Al Raha Beach – Al Muneera complex, on the waterfront – Tel: 02 5565646
- Al Reem Island – Ground Floor, Boutik Mall, Sun & Sky Towers – Tel: 02 6436473
- Khalifa City – near Union National Bank and Al Hilal Bank – Tel: 02 5567076
This lovely restaurant/cafe/bakery immediately made us feel like we were stepping right into a French rustic kitchen.
The decor is really pretty, with its wooden furniture and beams on the ceiling. All the lovely cakes, quiches, breads and pastries eyeing us from the glass counter sealed the deal: we had to try the food!
There are so many of these restaurants around the city that it is really easy to stop by to grab a bite for lunch, or just share a tea with a friend. We tried it for the first time for dinner, so W ordered a grilled Angus strip loin steak with pepper sauce and I ordered the soup of the day. We ended our meal with a shared slice of chocolate cheesecake.
We were welcomed by a basked of fresh bread, of different varieties, which was very tasty.
W does not eat steak often, so he was happy that his meal was really good.
My soup was smooth and yummy, and the chocolate cake was the perfect ending to our light and healthy meal.
Since then, we have been in this restaurant many times, not only to eat-in but also to buy tasty treats to bring home, such as sweet and savoury muffins, cakes or bread.
It is really handy that there are so many of them around the city, because it means we are never too far away from a healthy and yummy meal.